Favourites Friday: A little Late!


I'm doing terribly with my blog schedule, aren't I? I meant to get this up on Friday, but I've been pretty busy with work. Better late than never though, eh?

Thanks to everyone who dropped in and commented on Wednesday's entry,  where I updated on my working week.  

I'm continuing with my new posting schedule, this time with Favourites Friday, where I talk about what I've been doing with my family, and what TV shows, books, movies I've been enjoying.




This week Oldest got into the video game series Left4Dead, so we've had a bit of a revival of that by playing the demo; he's planning on having the full game as his summer treat. 

This has led to him and Youngest using plastic guns to run around the living room playing Left4Dead, complete with backpacks on acting as health packs, and Youngest refusing to repond to his name, and only answer to the name of one of the survivors  His favourites are Nick and coach! I have to admit, once or twice I've crouched down and pretended to be a witch!

For some reason all week I've had the "Sympathy for Slenderman" song stuck in my head. It's so cheery! LOL





True Blood started back this week, and I was actually pleasantly surprised. Apart from the first 5-10 mins, with Naked!Billith! I actually enjoyed the episode. It was freaky to see Warlow in the car with Jason, and learn that he's Lillith progeny. I was also sad to see Luna die; not because I especially liked her, but I feel sorry for Sam and her daughter. Alcide's change in personality is interesting. I hope its just the V and not a sign the power is going to his head. And whoa, Andy's faerie kids grew up fast. Speaking of faeries, Robert Kazinsky's character Ben Flynn is introduced in tonight's episode, so I look forwards to that. 

Really enjoying Hannibal at the moment. I think we're half way through episode eleven, so not long until the end of the season. I think we're going to watch the last episode and a half tonight. 

There was new Simpsons Tapped Out content recently in the form of Squidport pier, I don't know how I feel about it. The pier and house boat are cute, but the expansions and boardwalk parts are so expensive/ take so long to make. I have enough to build in my Springfield without a random pier, thanks!
But look how awesome my Springfield is ...



My rows of purple houses at the top, The Springfield church in the middle, and my row of shops at the bottom. You can just see Cletus' farm to the left.  




Squidport pier; where one single boardwalk piece cost $5000 (in-game) and 24 hours to make! >_<



You know what's a good thing to build by a jail? A powerplant, that's what! 



Springfield elementary. The wall around the outside was ridiculously expensive. Each piece was like $500!



Springfield falls, surrounded by a river, and two gazebos. 







I spend my spare time well, don't I? Speaking of, I updated both my Pinterest accounts today, adding books and inspirational pics to my WiP board. You should check them out:


Okay, I think that's enough randomness for one day! LOL I best go check on dinner, we're having home-made chicken curry! Yum!!

Thanks for reading, and check Clare Dugmore Writes tomorrow for Memorable Mondays


4 comments:

  1. Very cool your boys can enjoy something and play together. Hopefully it will occupy them through the summer and you'll have a happy household. I liked the premiere of True Blood too. I can't wait to see more of Warlow. I think he's going to be even more evil than Russell. Perhaps he's the one that killed Lillith and that's how she ended up in that vial for Bill to drink. Hope you have a lovely weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's great that even though they're seven years apart they (mostly) get along so well. Oh, that's an interesting idea about Warlow being the one that killed Lillith. What did you think of this week's episode? I thought it was brilliant, and I'm loving the upcoming war between humans and vampires (or possibly supernaturals). Plus Ben Flynn was as hot as excepted; I loved his accent.

      Delete
  2. Love the graphic you've created for the Coffeehouse! I look forward to your post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My post is coming up shortly; thanks for hosting it. :D

      Delete

Thanks for reading and commenting. Your thoughts are always appreciated. ^_^