Bowing Out


As you may have noticed, it's half-nine PM (in the UK) and I still haven't posted entries for M and N on either of my blogs. To put it simply, I have A-Z writer's block. 

While I am enjoying the A-Z and have enjoyed sharing some of my loves with you, at the same time it's hard. I'm running into letters that aren't really sparking my imagination and putting off writing them in favor of other things. I've elaborated more about my reasons why on my writing blog.

I just quickly wanted to say THANK YOU. Thank you to every awesome person who's read and commented on entries A-L. I'm glad you've enjoyed finding out about some of the things I enjoy. There are still things I want to share with you, but at a slower pace, so I can talk about them properly, and still give myself time for all the other things I need and want to do. 

I'll still be visiting your blogs, and commenting on all your awesome entries, and I'll return to (semi) regular update about life and such. 

2 comments:

  1. It's tough to keep going, day after day. Congratulations on making it as far as you did :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. Your thoughts are always appreciated. ^_^